Interested in learning more about Change Management? Deepening skills and knowledge? Conferences are a great immersion experience. Here are the ones currently listed for 2011.
Looking for a great speaker on Change Management? We know several – give me a call at 416 845 3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange introductions.
Have you heard of other good events? Please share in the comments section. Attending? Please share, maybe we will see you there.
- “Internal Communication Change” : Melcrum Publishing, March 9 – 10 2011, London UK. After a year of major change, redundancies, restructuring and general upheaval, many organisations now have the sobering challenge of re-engaging employees, keeping the momentum for more change ahead and ensuring that leaders know how to effectively drive that change. We’ve put together an unmissable two days to make sure that as a communicator, you’re ready to face the challenges ahead.
- “Change Management 2011: Leveraging Culture, Engagement and Community” , Conference Board of Canada, Wednesday April 13 – Thursday April 14 2011, Radisson Admiral Hotel, Toronto Harbourfront, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. “Do you have more complex change to deal with now than ever before? Are you and your organization fully equipped to manage continuous change? This conference will help you deal with these issues, focusing on three keys to change management success—culture, engagement, and community. Find out how these elements impact flexibility and adaptability, and how understanding change dynamics can make you an even better change leader.”
- “2011 Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) Global Conference”, Association of Change Management Professionals, May 1 – 4, 2011 in Orlando, Florida. Discover the latest trends and best practices in change management, meet other change professionals in your industry, network with practitioners from your region during special events. Keynote Speakers: John Kotter, Admiral Than Allen, Daryl Conner.
- “Management of Change Conference 2011” , American Council for Technology, May 15-17, 2011, The Homestead Hot Springs, VA. The Management of Change conference (MOC) was created in 1989 by the Federation of Government Information Processing Councils (ACT’s predecessor). The 2009 conference was the 29th annual MOC. The ACT Board of Directors oversees the planning of the conference. Conference attendance is limited to 450 people with a government to industry ratio of 1:3. The 2009 conference drew 115 government executives and 330 industry executives. A major part of the Management of Change conference is the presentation of the Intergovernmental Solution Awards (ISA) which recognize outstanding intergovernmental IT programs. Award winners are invited to display their program at the conference. MOC tends to attract more program managers and state and local government officials than other ACT/IAC events.
- “Collaboration and Innovation in Leading Change”, CMC-BC Consulting Conference 2011, May 5-6 2011, Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour, 728 Humboldt Street, Victoria, BC, V8W 3Z5, Canada. The value streams under this theme include: Change Invigorated – Breaking through the Change Quagmire, Innovative Strategies for Complex Business Transformations, Balancing Divergent Needs through Creative Collaboration: Finding the Common Thread, Creating a Sustainable Change Management Culture, The Communication Web – Collaborating through Social Media.
- “Knowledge, Culture and Change in Organizations”, Eleventh International Conference: June 15-17 2011, Universidad San Pablo CEU, Madrid, Spain. This Conference will address ‘knowledge’, ‘culture’ and ‘change’ in Organizations from a variety of disciplinary perspectives. Plenary Speakers will include some of the world’s leading thinkers in the field of management.
- “Change Management Seminars”, Conference Board, June 22 2011, Conference Board Conference Center, New York, NY. . The 2011 Change Management Seminars will equip attendees with practical skills and implementation methodologies required to lead change in a complex business environment. It will provide hands-on working sessions as well as case studies of leading corporations which have successfully implemented enterprise-wide transformations.
- “Tonkin’s 4th Annual Organisational Change Management Conference”, December 7-9, 2011, The Grace Hotel, Sydney, Australia. Now in it’s 4th year, Tonkin’s Organisational Change Management Conference will be an informative and educational peer to peer platform to leverage experience and share cross-industry perspectives on this cruical aspect of business management – change.
Related Conferences carrying some Change Management content:
- “OD Network Conference 2011”: Organization Development Network, October 30-November 2 2011, Baltimore Hilton, Baltimore, MD. Thematically, OD Network Conference sessions focus on “advancing the theory and practice of OD.” OD Network Conference includes keynote sessions, workshops and concurrent sessions, affinity group and networking meetings, social gatherings and other events. 2011 Requested Topic Areas includes “Managing Change”.