There are great conferences every year on Change Management. These are opportunities to immerse yourself in the strategic, organizational development and design as well as project management approaches to implementing change, and bringing people along responsibly and expeditiously.
This is also where advancements in Change Management thinking are showcased. No discipline is static and for organizations who recognize that the capability to be nimble is a strategic advantage these are “do not miss” events.
- “Your Passport to Change”, The 2012 Association of Change Management Professionals Global Conference will be held April 1-4, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- “Change Management 2012: Agility, Performance, Engagement” , Conference Board of Canada, Monday April 16 – Tuesday April 17 2011, Radisson Admiral Hotel, Toronto Harbourfront, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. “Learn how to maintain productivity and performance during major change. Change management has become a core competency for any successful organization, because the volume and nature of today’s change challenges are unprecedented. Find out from change management experts how to deal with these issues, and how to create an agile, high performance organization with an engaged workforce. Learn how to make change stick, and how to use change strategies to build a more resilient and effective organization”.
- “Change Management Conference”, The Conference Board (US), June 21-22 2012, InterContinental New York Barclay, New York, NY. The 2012 Change Management Conference will provide a fresh perspective on what it takes to lead and implement change in a complex business environment. It will provide hands-on working sessions as well as case studies of leading corporations that are implementing dynamic change management strategies and tactics..
- “Twelfth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Change Management”. Common Ground Publishing, University Center, Chicago, USA from 6-8 July 2012. This Conference addresses ‘knowledge’, ‘culture’ and ‘change’ in Organizations from a variety of disciplinary perspectives. Plenary Speakers will include some of the world’s leading thinkers in the field of management.
- “HRPA 2012 Change Management Conference: Navigating Through Troubled Waters”, Human Resources Professionals Association, HRPA Learning Centre, Toronto, ON. Nov 22 and 23 2012.
- “Accelerating Change and Improving Performance by Aligning Individual, Team, and Organizational Objectives and Results”, November 13 – 15 2012, Hilton New Orleans Riverside, USA , United States. IQPC and the Balanced Scorecard Institute are proud to present the Strategic Performance & Change Management conference to help you better execute strategy and enable change within your organization. Produced by IQPC, International Quality and Productivity Centre.
Looking for a great speaker on Change Management? We know several – give me a call at 416.845.3040 or email@example.com and we will arrange introductions.
Have you heard of other good events? Please share in the comments section.
Attending? Please share, maybe we will see you there.