As the world changes, is your Strategy and Strategy Execution keeping up? Is your organization effectively transforming to outperform your competitors?
Conferences are a great way to tap into thought leadership and innovation.
Here’s a little more motivation – from Strategy&’s “Research on the Strategy Execution Gap”:
- “46% of respondents say they’re concerned their company’s strategy isn’t bold enough and that “the goals it sets aren’t high enough for us to win.”
- “A majority of executives – 55% – say they are concerned that their company “is not focused on executing our strategy.””.
Will you attend any of these conferences? Do let me know…perhaps we will be there and can meet in person, or maybe you can let the rest of us know what you thought of it.
- This is not an endorsement―just a list.
- I will update this list from time to time as I learn about additional conferences and I will publish it annually. Please subscribe upper left to ensure that you don’t miss an update.
- “Women in Strategy Summit—Leadership Strategy Innovation” March 10-11 2016, NY, IE Strategy
- “Innovations in Strategy” March 16-18 2016, San Francisco, Association for Strategic Planning
- “Strategy Execution Conference: Linking Strategy to Execution with Innovative Techniques” May 2-4 2016, Santa Clara, CA, Stanford Advanced Project Management Program (Postponed – to be rescheduled)
- “Chief Strategy Officer Summit San Fran 2016,” May 18-19 2016, San Francisco, The Innovation Enterprise
- “Chief Strategy Officer Summit New York 2016,” Dec 7-8 2016, New York, The Innovation Enterprise
Do you know of a conference that I missed? Please add it in the comments section or email me at email@example.com and I will update the list.