Where does one go to explore this intersection, learn more about integration, and probe more deeply into what “strategy execution” is all about? This post lists conferences in the US and Canada in 2013 that may be of interest.
Will you attend? Do let me know…perhaps we will be there and can meet in person, or maybe you can let the rest of us know what you thought of it.
- This is not an endorsement―just a list.
- I am aware that some of these dates have passed; however, given that these conferences are often annual events, you may want to consider them for next year.
- I will update this 2013 list from time to time as I learn about additional conferences and I will publish it annually. Please subscribe upper left to ensure that you don’t miss an update.
- “Women in Strategy Summit—Balance Strategy Formulation & Ensure Flawless Execution,” March 21-22 2013, NY, IE Strategy
- “Emerging Themes in Strategy: Best Practice to Next Practice,” April 22-24 2013, Atlanta, Association for Strategic Planning
- “The Strategy Execution Conference: Linking Strategy to Execution through Innovative Techniques,” Stanford Advance Project Management Program, April 24-25, 2013, San Francisco
- “Chief Strategy Officer Summit,” May 23-24 2013, San Francisco, The Innovation Enterprise
- “Strategic Performance & Change Management Summit,” May 23-24 2013, San Francisco, The Innovation Enterprise
- “2013 Strategic Leadership Summit,” Sept 25-26 2013, ARVoices, Columbus, Ohio
- “Strategy and Sustainability—3rd Annual International Conference,” Sept 28-Oct 1 2013, Atlanta, Strategy Management Society
- “Chief Strategy Officer Summit,” Dec 5-6 2013, New York, The Innovation Enterprise
Do you know of a conference that I missed? Please add it in the comments section or email me at email@example.com and I will update the list.
- Strategy Execution Methodology series
- Breakthroughs in Strategy
- What can sports teach us about strategy execution? 10 lessons
Change Whisperer by www.gailseverini.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.