Are you looking to deepen or broaden your understanding and capabilities in Change Management?
Attending a Change Management conference is a great immersion experience.
I do this post annually and try to capture the key conferences for the year. In the past I have listed only North American and Canadian conferences, this year I expanded the list to global. Please share in the comments if you know of others.
Please note this is not an endorsement―just a list. I will let you know the ones I will attend. Let’s connect if you will be there also.
[Late addition: The work of creating and sustaining strategic change is, of course, not just about the narrow and deep specialization of change management. The ability to think and care about change also requires what Jennifer Frahm calls “horizontal” learning. Check out her post “2015 Conferences – on the horizon of change”.
And, stay tuned, soon I will publish an updated “Strategy and Strategy Execution Conferences”.]
- “Fifteenth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Change in Organizations”, February 19-20, 2015, University of California, Berkeley. Call for papers for 2016 is now open here.
- “Change Management 2015” April 12-15, 2015, Las Vegas, Nevada. The Association of Change Management Professionals. Follow on Twitter at #acmp2015.
- “Spark the Change: Build an organization you can believe in”, April 23, 2015. Folow on Twitter at #SparkTO. I will be attending.
- “Change Management 2015: People, Process, Performance” May 5-6 2015, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Twelveth annual Change Management conference from the Conference Board of Canada. I will be attending.
- “The Change Management Conference: Capturing the opportunities and benefits from continuous and sustainable change,” June 18-19, 2015, New York. The Conference Board.
- “Global Strategic Leadership Summit”, Oct 14 – 16, 2015, Washington DC, Metro Area, Maryland, USA. (While this conference covers Strategy Execution broadly there are several tracks that address Change Management including “Leading and Sustaining Organizational Change”. I will be speaking at this conference on “Transformation: Top Down or Bottom Up”.
- “Berlin Change Days: Dealing with Ambiguity”, Nov 6-8, 2015, Berlin, Germany.
Do you know of a conference that I missed? Please add it in the comments section or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will update the list.
Getting something out of this? Please do share with your network by forwarding this post over email or over social media using the buttons below. Thanks!
- Change Management Conferences 2014
- Strategy and Strategy Execution Conferences 2013
- Change Management Conferences 2013
- Optimizing internal and external change management (presentation and tip sheet) from ACMP 2013
- Change Management Conferences 2012
- Dispatch from the Conference Board of Canada’s Annual Change Management Conference (2012)
- 10 tips for becoming a trusted advisor in change management from ACMP 2012
- Change Management Resources