Each year for the past three years I have shared a list of Change Management conferences in the US and Canada. I do this because I believe that deepening professional development and advancing thought leadership is good for all of us. I hope it is helpful to you.
Please note this is not an endorsement―just a list. I will let you know the ones I will attend. Let’s connect if you will be there also.
- “Change Management 2014: Explore. Design. Lead.” March 30-April 2, 2014, Orlando, Florida. The Association of Change Management Professionals. Follow on Twitter at #acmp2014.
- “Engaging the People, Managing the Process,” May 5-6 2014, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Eleventh annual Change Management conference from the Conference Board of Canada. I will be facilitating a panel and offering a presentation titled “Is Change Management Tactical or Strategic?”.
- “The Change Management Conference: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution and Keep It Real,” June 26-27, 2014, New York. The Conference Board.
Do you know of a conference that I missed? Please add it in the comments section or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will update the list.
Getting something out of this? Please do share with your network by forwarding this post over email or over social media using the buttons below. Thanks!
- Change Management Conferences 2013
- Optimizing internal and external change management (presentation and tip sheet) from ACMP 2013
- Change Management Conferences 2012
- Dispatch from the Conference Board of Canada’s Annual Change Management Conference (2012)
- 10 tips for becoming a trusted advisor in change management from ACMP 2012
- Change Management Resources