Hello CM Community. I hope that everyone is well and taking appropriate care of self and family and following all required protocols to ensure well being over this difficult time.
We know, better than most, how difficult negative change can be for all of us to process and adjust to. In the spirit of supporting our own CM Community and the larger Communities that we live and work in, I will be sharing below great CM resources that may be helpful across this period.
I will update this as often as I can. Not sure what categories are going to work but I’ll start with alphabetical and may refine, ie I won’t remove any resources but they may be re-categorized if you are checking back.
Online resources will be noted with an asterisk (*)
If you are a practitioner and would like to be listed here please Comment with your relevant links and I will update as I can.
Helping ourselves and others expedite our Change Curve
In the spirit of faster understanding and adoption that will save lives ….
- “Sometimes People Hate Change”, Daryl Conner, Change Thinking Blog (NOTE: section “The Response to Negatively Perceived Change”)
- “How to Use Commitment to Understand Resistance“ , Daryl Conner, Change Thinking Blog
- “Use Pain and Hope to Execute Change”, Daryl Conner, Change Thinking Blog
(NOTE: if you have difficultly connecting or applying these concepts to your Coronavirus situation write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do my best to help)
CM Thought Leaders and great online resources
- Dawn-Marie Turner, Turner Change Management Inc.
- Online course “How to Get Your Employees Ready for Change” special promotional price of $199 CDC. Self-directed course you can do anywhere with an internet connection and at your own pace. (*)
- Heather Stagl, Enclaria LLC
- On-demand video course bundle Gain Leadership Support + Unlock Resistance to Change: $49 USD (* )
- Influence Change at Work Toolkit: $249 USD (*)
- Dr. Jennifer Frahm
- Lena Ross
- Rich Batchelor, Capillary Learning
- Toronto Certified Change Agent Program, 2 virtual spots open on each program
- Ron Leeman
Offers from Thought Leaders in adjacent disciplines
- Barry Kuntz, Standout Whenever You Speak
- Speaking with impact – instructional videos to online program available for free for limited time here
You may find some of these resources helpful in facilitating your own organization through this change and / or you may want to make constructive use of down time to upgrade your own knowledge / skills.
Thank you to Heather Stagl of Enclaria for setting the pace with her first post on this topic! #changeblogchallenge
Be safe, be well.