If it seems like change is endless … well it is endless. Maybe we should think of it as evolution instead.
For the last 5 or so years the general theme has been “we live in a VUCA world, how can we change faster?”
Hopefully in the coming years we will adapt our own view towards “Embrace ‘new normal’ – let’s adapt our organizations accordingly”.
Will we eat our own dog food? What are the trends and hot topics this year? Check out the conference agendas listed below.
I do this post annually to share the conferences that I am most interested in – and that probably reflects a North American bias. Please share in the comments if you are keen on other conferences.
Please note this is not an endorsement―just a list. I will let you know the ones I will attend. Let’s connect if you will be there also.
[And, stay tuned, soon I will publish an updated “Strategy and Strategy Execution Conferences”.]
- Sixteenth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Change in Organizations”, April 19-20, 2016, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, Hawaii USA, Organization Studies Knowledge Community. Call for papers is now open here.
- “Change Management 2016: 3D Change—Digital, Disruptive, Dispersed” May 4-5 2016, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Thirteenth annual Change Management conference from the Conference Board of Canada.
- “Change Management 2016 – Breaking Boundaries: Bold Ideas and Fresh Perspectives” May 15-18, 2016, Dallas, Texas. The Association of Change Management Professionals. Follow on Twitter at #acmp2016. I will be attending.
- “Spark the Change”, June 9 & 10, 2016. Folow on Twitter at #SparkTO. I will be attending.
- “14th Annual Change and Transformation Conference”, June 16-17, 2016, New York. The Conference Board.
- “Berlin Change Days: Dealing with Ambiguity”, Oct 28-30, 2016, Berlin, Germany.
Do you know of a conference that I missed? Please add it in the comments section or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will update the list.
Getting something out of this? Please do share with your network by forwarding this post over email or over social media using the buttons below. Thanks!
- Strategy Execution is the Business Strategy of the 21st Century
- Change Management Conferences 2015
- Change Management Conferences 2014
- Strategy and Strategy Execution Conferences 2013
- Change Management Conferences 2013
- Optimizing internal and external change management (presentation and tip sheet) from ACMP 2013
- Change Management Conferences 2012
- 10 tips for becoming a trusted advisor in change management from ACMP 2012
- Change Management Resources